Do you have a deep interest in consumer behavior? Are you interested in new ways of generating consumer insights? Do you want to be actively involved in shaping the future of consumer and market research? Are you a University student looking for your next challenge to start from September 2018? Then the Unilever People Data Centre should be your next destination.
Unilever is looking for an intern to strengthen their People Data Centre in the categories of Foods & Refreshments.
The People Data Center is the department at Unilever using the latest tech to analyze big data and find the most relevant consumer insights for our beloved brands. By using innovative tools in the field of big data mining, social listening, Natural Language Processing (NLP) and many more, the People Data Center enables brand teams to connect with consumers in the most relevant way. As an intern, you will be responsible:
Supporting your manager who is responsible for the European product categories (Foods & Refreshments)
Work closely together with the European HPC Consumer & Market Insights (CMI) and marketing teams, to help answer their consumer related marketing questions.
- Together with your manager translate those questions into analytical research projects and use in-house analytics tools to answer the questions at hand.
- Gathering existing consumer knowledge across markets, support in carrying out research analysis and create visually appealing and action-oriented presentations which will be shared with the relevant colleagues.
All of it by using the latest analytics tools in the field of big data mining, analysis and presentation.
What we offer
- Compensation of € 500 gross per month
- The opportunity to work in an environment with a start-up mentality, but the funding of a big corporation
- To be a part of a entrepreneurial and energetic team
- A continuous and intensive learning opportunity to get up to speed and stay up to date about the latest tech in marketing research
- A chance to think along with likeminded people about shaping the future of consumer and market research
- The chance to help shaping the strategy of some of the biggest FMCG brands in the world and also local European brands
- Good employment terms such as a company laptop and possibility of travel costs reimbursement
- Minimum hbo level or equivalent ability
- You're available from September 2018 on a full-time basis
- You're fluent in English
- You are passionate and curious for consumer behaviour and have an analytical mindset
- Experience of “storytelling”, and crafting clear, compelling presentations
- You have good analytical, communication and presentation skills
- A passion and curiosity for consumer behavior, the digital world and its implications for business
- Experience with analytic tools is desired (for example Google Adwords & Analytics)
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Universiteit, HBO
- Working hours per week
- 40 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Responsible for
- Support the People Data Centre team