Business Operations Internship in Delft
Dying to learn the ins and outs of running and growing a successful tech start-up?
Join our team as a Business Operations Intern!
We are a high-tech start-up building software to improve learning. Together with our top partnering universities we lead the blended learning transition in the Netherlands. As part of our team you will have the opportunity to work together with the most influential innovators in education, to directly impact the lives of thousands of teachers and students and to develop your skills and learn form an unique team of extremely dedicated and talented specialists.
You will experience and learn about just about everything involved in keeping a software company running and growing. From the best practices of the development processes to finding the top talented people and creating compelling campaigns that our audience.
We are looking for an all-star that is:
- ready to take initiative in our fast-paced, result driven environment
- versatile and flexible, good at multitasking and functioning in a range of roles
- able to create seamless and intuitive structure in an extremely agile team
- passionate about making an impact both within our team and our userbase
Not only will you will join our team at a very crucial stage of releasing our new platform, but you will be working with the visionaries of the education and entrepreneurship world and will be encouraged to take advantage of every opportunity you have to learn something new.
You will be focusing on:
- optimizing and automating our processes and systems to improve productivity in our team
- spearheading projects to drive our team's growth
- becoming a champion of our team's vibe
A FeedbackFruits intern doesn't make coffee! You will be given the freedom and responsibilities and will be expected to live up to your potential as any other person on our team. In other words - the full-on working experience.
Some of the things you might do:
- planning focused marketing, recruitment and team calendars
- supporting new employees onboarding
- creating and maintaining documentation on operational best practices up to date
- building strong relationships, liaise with and manage suppliers
- creating content for social media platforms and marketing materials
Our must haves:
- Passionate - Your heart beats for agile teams and education.
- Entrepreneurial – You are the first to make the change happen.
- Organised – You are on top of things, always!
- Structured – You don't do things just because. You prioritize first!
- Communicative team player – You excel in working with a multi-cultural team.
- Flexible and with a getting-things-done attitude
- Experience in an agile team
- Experience in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance, Recruitment or related fields.
- Experience with web or graphic design tools
- Experience with social media and community management
- Ability to drive efforts and projects through influence and relationships
- Valuable experience on an operational level, as well as being able to experience the ins and outs of running a successful startup.
- Work with an awesome agile team with an open culture and unique vibe. We are data driven, quick decision makers and we listen to facts, not unfounded egos.
- At our HQ in Yes!Delft you will be surrounded by our core team, but also by the talents and entrepreneurs of over 70 other high-tech startups. You will have the opportunity to participate in the incubator masterclasses and high profile events and mingle with founders, investors, engineers and designers. Epic opportunity to expand your network and dive into the forefront of startups in the Netherlands.
- The standard industry perks from weekly after work drinks, awesome lunch, ping pong and epic team activities, parties and community events
- Internship compensation and travel expenses reimbursement
- Possibility to combine work experience with graduation project / thesis
- Start: Aug/Sep 2016
- Duration: 5 – 6 months
- Amount of hours per week: 40 hours
Want to apply or more info? Click on the button below.
- HBO, Universiteit
- Stage, Afstudeerstage
- Gepubliceerd op