What are you going to do:
Who are you:
You want to learn as much as possible during your internship, and you are very interested in online marketing. Having a lot of responsibility is something that motivates you! You feel completely at home in an international team and like to contribute to a good atmosphere.
What are you going to do
From creating email to social media campaigns, you'll be working to increase key metrics crucial to StudentJob's success. If you're looking for an internship where you can learn all about marketing, take on responsibility and develop as a young professional, this is the internship for you. As an online marketing intern, you will be working with numbers, texts and creating images. The sky is the limit here, and we're looking for an intern ready to take full advantage of this opportunity!
- You are responsible for the StudentJob websites and for attracting students and employers to register and apply;
- You analyze and process data via Google Analytics;
- You create and send emails for customers;
- You support full-time marketers in setting up online marketing campaigns, for example with Google & Facebook Ads;
- You respond effectively to all clients, from large multinationals to students (almost always via email);
- You maintain our social media channels;
- You actively collaborate with the Sales department and help collect data for customers;
- It is encouraged to come up with ideas yourself, which you can implement after consultation.
Office location: Hoofddorp, near Amsterdam
What we offer:
- A challenging, diverse and independent internship where you are surrounded by about 35-40 colleagues from all over the world;
- The online marketing team consists of a few (international) interns and is led by three experienced online marketers, who will train and help you;
- The internship starts with a number of training courses and assignments so that you can get started well prepared. Training you can expect are SEO, Google Analytics (basics and advanced), Facebook ads / Adwords, reporting & online marketing itself;
- An internship allowance and travel allowance;
- Free lunch and coffee / tea;
- Pleasant atmosphere: colleagues also like to do something together after working hours, there is a ping-pong table in the office, we organize fun outings and often have drinks;
- You get four days off based on 6 months.
What we ask:
- Minimum hbo level or equivalent ability
- You are a student for the entire duration of your internship;
- Preferably you study International Business / Marketing / Communication;
- You do not need to have experience in online marketing (we start with the training at a basic level);
- You are able to work in English, both verbally and in writing;
- You need to be able to come to our office in Hoofddorp, the Netherlands;
- You are interested in international business and online marketing.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
You are preferably available for 6-12 months, starting date between June 2023 and September 2023.
The internship is full-time and there is no room for large graduation assignments. Suppose you want to write a thesis in addition to the internship, keep in mind that you will have to do this largely in your own time.
StudentJob is part of YoungCapital: the largest student employment agency in the Netherlands and we are growing internationally as StudentJob International. Our mission: to be the ultimate online job site - fast, simple and accurate. We help students as well as companies when it comes to student jobs, internships and graduate jobs.
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 38 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Salary indication
€450 Per maand
- Responsible for
- Responsible for increasing the online traffic of StudentJob
- Published at
Hoofddorp | Online marketing stage | Stage | HBO | Universiteit