To support our global expansion Suitsupply is hiring an Intern Workplace Support Technician to help us boost our IT administration and support accurate forecasting and sound financial decisions regarding hardware.
Your Typical day includes / What can you expect to work on?
- Maintaining the CMDB and keeping it up to date
- Keeping track of hardware changes from suppliers (end of life)
- Keeping track of software changes to standard tools
- Improving hardware/software request procedures
- Onboarding new hires
- Account creation for new hires
- Work hour from 9 am to 5 pm (Flexible times)
You are / You have:
- Level 4 (MBO) or (HBO) student in IT/ICT
- Some working experience (i.e.: internship) is a plus
- You speak English well, both orally and in writing (Dutch is a plus)
- Basic knowledge in technical troubleshooting and helping to determine the root cause of technical issues.
- You are someone who can communicate in both verbal and written forms with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders regarding complex issues.
- Basic understanding of core internet technologies - DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, mail transport/s.
- Active Directory and Windows Server administration. Windows 10 system support.
- Apple Mac OSX ends user support.
- Support of office/productivity software including Microsoft Office.
- Mobile device support for the iPhone.
- A basic understanding of networking technologies both wired and wireless.
- Ability to understand and execute change management activities
- You are receptive and able to appropriately incorporate feedback to improve in an environment of rapid change continuously.
When are you doing a good job? / Your success will be measured by:
- When you can perform accurate logging in our ticketing system. (TopDesk)
- When all hardware/software is configured following our Suitsupply standards.
- When CMDB is up-to-date and accurate.
- When you have created at least three new procedures and standards.
What do you get in return?
- Opportunity - make an impact on the company globally in 20 countries and 100+ stores
- Work in a fast moving, innovating environment, never a dull moment!
- Growth - we consider your potential at least as valuable as your current skill set. We want you to grow and to learn. We will help you to do so.
- 20% discount on all Suitsupply products
- Subsidized lunch five days a week
- Work in a genuine international workplace with over 20 nationalities