About the department
Aegon has set itself the objective to become an Insights Driven Organization by 2020. As a consequence all people decisions will have to become insights driven. Global HR Operations has taken on the challenge to facilitate the transformation towards an Insights Driven Organization when it comes to people decisions. An Insights Driven HR (IDHR) team has been initiated to guide the transformation.
At the moment the core-team is 3 (wo)men strong and collaborates with other Data & Analytics teams within Aegon to generate maximum impact. Focus of the team goes out to four fields: Data Management, Research & Surveys, Reporting and Advanced Analytics.
We’re looking for an Intern who will support us on employee survey process different areas, such as survey design, data gathering and uploads, reporting and generating insights.
What work you’ll be doing Function
For the Global Engagement Survey your activities include:
- Take responsibility for parts of the Survey process (e.g. data quality checks, data uploads, user management, first line platform support, setting up reports and sharing of reports).
- Generate actionable insights by any analysis on the CultureAmp platform
- Prepare presentations for senior stakeholders like Reporting Unit CEO, Management Board and Executive Board.
- Liaise with Survey platform provider (Culture Amp) at operational level.
For the pulse / other employee surveys:
Profile - who are you?
- Work with Reporting Units and Global Centers of Excellence to support their survey launches (e.g. scope, timelines, roles & responsibilities, survey design, questionnaire design, reporting and analysis needs).
What we will offer
- Bachelor /Master student with a background preferably in (Organizational) Psychology or other areas such as Market Research, Economics, Analytics, Data Science, Research Methods and Techniques.
- You believe in people as a critical success factor in companies. You also believe the provisioning of data driven insights does lead to better decisions and superior company performance.
- At University you have developed expertise about designing and executing (people) surveys and would like to put this knowledge into practice.
- You are naturally excited by data and creating data driven insights.
- You are tech savvy, love statistics and find (data) visualization fascinating.
- You are (very) skillful in Excel and PowerPoint and are eager to work with a platform like Culture Amp.
- Experience with, or the eagerness to learn, an application like R and/or Python.
- Excellent knowledge of English, both written and verbal, is a hard requirement. Knowledge of Dutch is a nice to have.
- Available as of September for a period of 4-6 months.
- A highly professional international work environment and a chance to truly impact the transformational journey of Aegon towards an Insights Driven Organization.
- Coaching on the job from a seasoned HR Analytics professionals, as well as survey methodology and survey platform training.
- An environment in which there’s room for writing a Master thesis.
- Competitive internship compensation.
Do you have what it takes to become our intern, then we look forward to receiving your application and CV via this webpage. For more information, please contact Emily van der Werff at .
- Den Haag