Your typical day includes:
- Assisting our Logistics Team in all daily operations of booking, coordinating and monitoring of express, sea-air and land transport shipments.
- Being involved in all aspects of domestic and international merchandise transport.
This job might be for you if you are:
- Highly interested in transport services, customs, and warehouse operations.
- Highly interested in retail and fashion and loves to work with beautiful products.
- Willing to give all you have to support our day-to-day operations.
- An energetic person with a hands-on and pragmatic mentality.
- Can handle the pressure of responsibility and dares to take initiative
- Able to work accurately and remains flexible where needed
- Fluent in English and not shy to reach out to others in and outside the team
- Available as of 1st January 2019.
What do you get in return?
- Learn - you will be assigned to all the various aspects of the supply chain. Think of the different kind of transportation modes, customs, warehouse processing and fulfillment.
- Growth - we consider your potential at least as valuable as your current skill set. We want you to grow and to learn. We will help you to do so.
- Opportunity - make an impact - Disrupt men's tailoring and be part of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company that takes customer satisfaction very seriously.
- Style - Opportunity to work with a beautiful, high-quality product.
- Autonomy - we don't care for needles signing off and want you to get things done.
- Corporate Social Responsibility - we are committed to doing business in a sustainable manner. That's why we aim to only work with suppliers that meet the internationally recognized standards of the International Labor Organization.