PsyQ International Mental Health Services is looking for a psychology intern
PsyQ International Mental Health Services in The Hague is looking for a psychology intern to join our Internship Program. The program will last at least 9 months, 32 hours per week (partly in the evenings). We have a strong preference for native speakers (English), who also understand Dutch.
Your profile :
- You are studying a university degree in psychology (Masters).
- You are flexible and able to work in the evenings
- You have specific knowledge about the expat population and experience with expats. E.g. You have yourself an expat background.
- You have excellent English language skills, spoken and written. In addition you preferably speak one or more foreign languages. You also speak and understand Dutch (minimum level B2)
- You have a broad view that you would like to develop further: we treat all psychological and psychiatric problems, including addiction and childcare.
- International Mental Health Services is a new service that is still in development. We therefore expect you to have a proactive and flexible attitude and perseverance. You see unexpected and complex situations as a challenge and dare to work in a demanding environment.
- You match the characteristics independence, self organising, optimism, enthusiasm, creativity and a good sense of humor.
- You have an affinity with social media and enjoy to perform social media activities and further develop our social media campaign.
- You possess a certificate of good conduct ( VOG )
Start Date: 1 oktober 2018
Duration: 9 months, 32 hours per week
Location: PsyQ International Den Haag
Bedrijfsinformatie Parnassia Group
is an employee in the mental health sector offering equal opportunities. Each day we work in an environment in which our colleagues feel appreciated and involved. They feel they can develop their talent. What you do does matter, it's important to us. Be a part of different kinds of mental specialities, scientific research and innovations and make use of our extensive, accredited training opportunities. Our own Parnassia Academy guarantees a good training climate. We belong to the top 25 employees of the Netherlands (according to Indeed best places to work 2017).PsyQ
is the largest outpatient mental health organisation in the Netherlands offering psychiatric help to people who are depressed, anxious or suffer from other psychological and psychiatric disorders. PsyQ International
is a department within PsyQ that offers specialized psychological and psychiatric help for internationals who temporarily work and live in the Netherlands. Our treatments are as brief as possible but as intensive as necessary. Our professional and multilingual team of doctors and therapists are trained in the treatment of problems most often encountered by expats. We consider ourselves to be a truly international mental health centre.
Do you meet the above criteria and are you enthusiastic about being part of PsyQ International?
Please contact us for more information,
Rachel HeapPsychologist/internship coordinator
- Den Haag
- Gepubliceerd op