Do you love providing great service and creating uplifting moments? Take the next step in your career with a dynamic front of house role at Park Plaza. Park Plaza Vondelpark is the ideal location for you to develop your skills and shine in a collaborative team environment.
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it. #upliftingmoments Description of the Company:
At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that as we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place. Main role and objectives:
As trainee Food & Beverage you'll create a warm welcome to your guests providing a courteous, efficient and smooth service. This will involve prompt service at breakfast, in the meeting room and at the bar. It involves listening carefully to connect with your guests and answering any queries they have on the buffet, the menu and the hotel to ensure they have the most enjoyable stay with us. Job role responsibilities below:
- As an F&B trainee your role will be key in serving and providing the best service possible to the guests
- As an F&B trainee you will be capable of working in our breakfast restaurant, as well as in the meeting rooms and the bar
- During your shift you will keep the breakfast room, the bar or the meeting rooms clean
- During your shift you will serve your guests in the most surprising and pleasant way possible
- Assist the Food & Beverage Supervisor with any additional tasks and responsibilities
- Assist other departments within the hotel where necessary
What we are looking for:
- Currently studying an MBO or HBO education
- In the need for an internship as part of the curriculum
- Actively seeks to inspire guests
- Someone who works with passion for hospitality
- Someone who is flexible and adaptable
- A strong team player
- A hands on person willing to learn and share experiences
- A strong communicator to both our guests and colleagues
- Someone who works with passion for the food you serve
- Cleanliness and order
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You will be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Carlson Rezidor hotels worldwide!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.