Do you want an internship in Sales at W Amsterdam where design, music and fashion connect to our guests and create an extraordinary dynamic for the city of canals?
Split across two unique buildings, a former Telephone Exchange building and a Bank, W Amsterdam is an intriguing design mix of heritage and contemporary where nights never end and the pulse is set high with a full calendar of exclusive W Happenings.
A magnificent icon where our guests step inside the W Amsterdam and go straight to the top and check in at our rooftop W Living Room. Experience the innovative design and luxury of our 238 stylish guestrooms, including 25 suites, three WOW suites and two lavish Extreme WOW Suites.
Get in on the fun and transform your dreams into reality. Apply now and Deliver Whatever/Whenever to our guests, Connect to the Extraordinary & Surround yourself with what’s new/next.
Located near Dam Square, W Amsterdam is right in the heart of the city, just steps from the iconic canal district with its vibrant restaurants, bars and nightlife scene and an easy stroll to the boutiques of the 9 Streets district.
Welcome to W Amsterdam’s sales department. Everything is about selling and creativity. You will be supporting the sales team on every level. Help us stay ahead of our competition.
- Give a daily update about the new incoming reservations, blocks corporate arrivals etc.
- Send out Site Inspections/Power of the Site Inspections.
- Create new flyers and promotion material.
- Let you creativity loose on new giveaways and create personalized goodies.
- Support in organizing of the site inspections to WOW the clients
- Inserting accounts and contacts in OPERA and update the Master Database.
- Be known with the competition and collect date from it.
- Organize global and local sales blitzes.
- Organize client events and client appointments.
- Help preparation sales managers with all proactive activities (i.e. Sales trips/FAM trips)
- Reporting & analysis
If you are the right candidate, you will be passionate about the W brand. You'll have an upbeat and positive attitude and you are someone who enjoys a challenge! You thrive from working in a high pressure and high volume environment and can think and act quickly if need be. You are a team player and enjoy building relationships with colleagues and customers alike. You generally have a work hard/play hard attitude to life and you enjoy having fun at work as well!
- Hospitality related education
- Fluent in English
- Minimum of 5 months
Internship available per August/September 2017.