At the Regional Office Benelux we are looking to recruit a Trainee Finance. As Regional Trainee Finance you will be part of the regional team and you will work closely with the Regional Financial Controller the Netherlands. You will assist in the financial accounting and control of the six hotels in the Netherlands.
Your main activities include:
As Regional Trainee Finance your main tasks and responsibilities include, however are not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Assists in the responsibilities of the Regional Financial Controller for the Netherlands:
- Reconciliation and alignment of data on regional level;
- Preparfinancial data in clear reports and/or presentations;
- Foresee trends in data and anticipate where necessary;
- Maintain deadlines and actively chase for data.
- Assists in system implementations and projects related to regional finance.
- Assists, where necessary, in the daily accounting (topics) of six hotels in the Netherlands:
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Income audit
- Cost control
- Monthly closing process.
We are looking for:Essential Job Skills:
Desirable Job Skills:
- Highly organized;
- Fluent in both Dutch and English;
(Inter) Personal Skills:
- Knowledge of hotel operations;
- Excel skills;
- Accounting principles;
Level of Independence:
- Excellent communication: a person who easily connects with other persons and can live up to our mission statement: ‘Inspiring our guests through individuality and passion!’ ;
- Team player;
- Ability to work with senior personnel both locally and globally.
As Regional Trainee Finance you work closely with the Regional Financial Controller. Furthermore you will support the six Hotel Finance Teams and the Corporate Finance Team occasionally. PPHE Hotel Group offers intensive support and during the internship the level of independence will increase.
Our people mean the world to us, and we only recruit the best. For the talents in our business, we offer great benefits and opportunities to develop with us. Find out more about our benefits and development programmes in our business on our company page (jobs.pphe.com).
Determined to exceed expectations?
Are you committed to inspiring our guests through individuality and passion?Interested? We we'd like to hear from you!
Please only apply if you meet the above criteria.