Hyatt has redefined the hotel experience that reflects the Hindi meaning of "Andaz, personal style".
Local inspirations, simplified luxuries, uncompromised service and leading edge design all create the Andaz concept which is growing worldwide.
Uncomplicated, sophisticated, young-at-heart, genuine, hospitable, vibrant.... What do these words mean to you? Do they describe you or even more, the way you love to work and the people you want to work with? If so, then come be a part of the Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht!
The hotel combines the best of lifestyle and boutique hotels with a contemporary and personal approach. The hotel offers 117 artistically inspired spacious guestrooms ranging between 27 and 36 sq m and 5 luxury suites ranging from 55 to 141 sq m.
Are you looking for an internship with the perfect balance between operations and administration? Look no further! We have an internship available in our Purchasing department: an internship in which you have a central role in the hotel. You will work together with the Purchasing Manager and will be in charge of the daily administration and contact with suppliers. Next to this you will have a lot of contact with other employees of the hotel about orders and supplies.
Our ideal candidate:
- Is currently enrolled in an MBO or HBO study program;
- Seeks opportunities to incorporate positive changes that will enhance efficiency and effectiveness;
- Acts in a timely and decisive manner to keep work on track. Must be detail oriented;
- Communicates messages effectively, verbally and in writing;
- A motivated, hands-on and enthusiastic personality would fit both the position and Andaz’ organization culture perfectly
- Proficiency in English is necessary, proficiency in Dutch is preferred
We look forward to hearing from you!