Are you looking for an internship where you can not only learn a lot but also make a real impact on the success of the company? We are a small communication and design start-up going through our first expansion, which means that you will get to work with real projects, real clients, real deadlines and real business challenges. From the first day you’ll be one of the team.
You will be involved in a wide range of projects, from corporate and marketing comms, to social media and multimedia production. There is much diversity in our work as well friendly and close contact with clients – a fantastic learning environment. If you don't shy away from responsibility, love a good challenge and enjoy learning – you are going to have a great time here!Responsibilities
- Create designs for various digital media, including websites, sales tools and marketing material;
- Help with the production of films and animations;
- Create visual content for our social media channels;
- Help in the development of visual communication content, such as infographics and presentations;
- Work with a communication intern to achieve collaborative results.
- Available for 36-40 hours a week;
- Studying in the 3rd or 4th year towards achieving a degree in graphic design, multimedia design,
communication design or similar;
- Solid working knowledge of Adobe CC, with emphasis on Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere;
- Working knowledge of or desire to learn Adobe AfterFX;
- Excellent layout and typography skills;
- Good command of (spoken) English.
What We Offer
- Inquisitive & willing to push own boundaries;
- Willing to learn & adapt;
- Responsible & great social skills;
- Ambitious & initiative-taking;
- Organized, thorough & with an eye for detail.
A chance to work with a small, friendly, ambitious and happy team, flexible working conditions, a fair remuneration and an opportunity to build a diverse portfolio.
In your application, please include examples of your design work.