Helaas, deze vacature is niet langer actief
Wil je op de hoogte gehouden worden van soortgelijke vacatures? Schrijf je dan nu in en ontvang speciaal voor jou geselecteerde vacatures in je mailbox!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
You support our team in advancing our consumer product ideas for our CO2 technology to the next stage, both on paper and on the screen. For this you will use design methods to cover aesthetic, ergonomic, form and functional aspects of the product development process but also be involved in customer research, marketing and testing.
• You are currently studying Industrial Design Engineering or related
• You not only love tinkering with cool new products but also have a talent for it
• You enjoy being part of a diverse, multi-cultural team
• You are a reliable, open-minded team player and self-starter
• You can set and manage priorities regarding multiple, simultaneously running, projects
• You are interested in Cleantech
• You are fluent in English, both verbally and in written (Dutch not a must)
• You are skilled using 3D software such as Solidworks or similar
• You have a working permit for the Netherlands
We offer you a unique opportunity of incredible professional and personal development in one of the most innovative start-ups in the heart of Amsterdam. You will have great freedom but also corresponding responsibility in supporting the technical and business team in bringing ideas to the next level. Also we of course offer you a monthly 400€ internship compensation during your time with us. Are you up for it? Then send your CV and a brief motivation letter to us.
Skytree is a spin-off from the European Space Agency (ESA) and has developed a unique CO2 capture technology which can be applied in a variety of products and industries. Our technology provides an independent, reliable and on-site supply of highly concentrated CO2, which is extracted from the ambient air thus closing the carbon loop. The Skytree technology is suitable for industrial markets such as greenhouses, algae, biofuel and ventilation systems as well as private markets such as aquarium-keeping or swimming pool management. We are headquartered in the heart of Amsterdam and connected to Yes!Delft, Startupbootcamp, Impact!Hub, Climate-KIC and the ESA Business Incubator.