The introduction of new technologies for the PACCAR Integration landscape requires the need to develop integrations bases on these new technologies. Support is required Improve/Implement deployment pipelines for solutions developed for the integration landscape.
- Alignment with different teams and departments within PACCAR IT (Eindhoven, The Netherlads)
- Streamlining deliveries to other departments
- Develop best practices and concrete implementations for automated deployments (CI/CD) for integration components like BizTalk applications, SOAP/REST API’s and other custom integration solutions
- Document and present how-to documentation for our product teams
The assignment can be finalized in consultation with our department.
- Develop Governance for the in use integration platforms like BizTalk, API Management.
- Design and Build integrations for product teams
- Develop integration patterns for operational - and Data Science & Engineering processes
- Alignment with different teams within PACCAR
- Present your solution to DAF management
- For this assignment we are looking for a Bachelor student ICT, Computer Science or Software Engineering..
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- You possess the following competences: cooperation, creativity, planning and organizing, problem analysis.
- Knowledge or willing to build knowledge on DevOps, .net core / C# / Python, AWS, Azure, relational databases, No-Sql databases, HTTP/REST
The integration enabling team is responsible for the Integration landscape of DAF. The team is part of PACCAR IT Europe. The team supports the product teams by providing guidance and modern integration platforms. The team works closely with the Integration Team of PACCAR IT in Renton.
PACCAR IT Europe is responsible for the development, support and management of information systems for our users in Europe for DAF Trucks, PACCAR Parts, PACCAR Financial and PacLease. Within IT Europe, more than 250 IT professionals are employed. The software center is responsible for the development and maintenance of software and supports a mainframe (COBOL) and .NET (C#) environment.
Would you like to know more about the experiences of other students? you can read stories of our former interns.
- A view behind the scenes at a large international corporation;
- You will get a lot of freedom and responsibility. We are open to your initiatives and depending on the assignment you see your results back in the workplace;
- An experienced coach and supervisor who can teach you a lot and is willing to help you with your assignment;
- An internship wage of €250,- (MBO) , € 375,- (HBO) or € 450,- (WO) per month on Full-time base;
- A travel allowance, if you don’t have a student travel product (provided by the Dutch government);
- A housing allowance, if you temporarily rent a room near DAF.
- Each intern will have the opportunity to participate at the . During this event you will meet other interns and find out more about DAF/PACCAR!