Wat ga je doen?
As our Office Assistant Intern, you are cheerful, reliable and proactive and give Brooks Sports the first face to our visitors.
- Represent the company at our front desk; greet visitors and notify appropriate contact.
- Answer and appropriately route all incoming switchboard calls.
- Route incoming and outgoing mail, documents and parcels.
- Keep all areas of the office neat and presentable.
- Support the EMEA HQ team with meeting preparations, setup and clean up, including managing of the meeting room calendars.
- Support with travel arrangements.
- Act as point of contact regarding facility matters (building and office equipment maintenance, security, cleaning).
- Maintaining inventory of office and kitchen supplies.
- (Co) organize internal office events.
- Assist with processing invoices and budget tracking for office and facilities expenses.
- Perform ad hoc administrative tasks as assigned.
Wat wij bieden
- Internship for a minimum period of 6 months, ideally full-time.
- Fixed allowance of € 450,- per month.
- The opportunity to learn, make mistakes and have exposure to a really international work environment.
- Fantastic work location, as our offices are inside the Olympic Stadion!
- Fun team activities, such as Bootcamp, Yoga, and group runs
- Discount on Brooks products
Wat wij vragen:
- Minimaal mbo4-werk- en -denkniveau; Student of MBO level 3-4 in administrative/ secretarial support or facilities management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in business Dutch & English; proficiency in any other EU language is a big plus.
- Good planning skills and an ability to set priorities without delaying daily routines.
- Attention to detail when planning, organizing and executing tasks, while still seeing the bigger picture and understanding how all of the pieces fit together and affect one another.
- Proficiency in basic computer skills, including the use of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Enjoys working in a dynamic, complex and culturally diverse environment.
- A passion for the running enthusiast and practicing an active lifestyle
Are you the person to support our dynamic team? Apply for this internship and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
At Brooks, we celebrate diversity & equity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply. Brooks is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, the presence of a sensory, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military status, marital status, pregnancy or child birth, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, political ideology, or any other non-merit based factors.
- MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Werkuren per week
- 32 - 40
Tussen €0 en €450 Per maand
- Verantwoordelijk voor
- You will be a part of the Brooks team and will be dealing with lots of supportive and administrative tasks, including front desk phone coverage, administrative assistance, general office and facilities management.
- Gepubliceerd op