Your typical day includes:
- Working with the category team for Shoes and leather goods
- Focusing on some specific, production-related administrative tasks and making sure they are completed without error
- Learning about the production process, making sure that all the items planned for the collection will be produced correctly and on time
- Assisting with the communication of production orders
- Keeping and working by our high standards, so the best possible shoes are supplied to our customers
- Sharing other, operational tasks, in cooperation with the team members
This job might be for you if you have:
- Ideally fashion-related studies
- High interest in retail and fashion as well as in various production processes
- The ability to work accurately and with high quality standards
- Great Excel and administrative skills
- Pro-active and teamplayer attitude
- Fluent English skills
- Availability as of January/February 2020
What do you get in return?
- Autonomy - we don't care for needles signing off and want you to get things done.
- Opportunity to make an impact - Disrupt men's tailoring and be part of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company that takes customer satisfaction very seriously.
- Growth - we consider your potential at least as valuable as your current skill set. We want you to grow and to learn. We will help you to do so.
- Corporate Social Responsibility- we are committed to doing business in a sustainable manner. That's why we aim to only work with suppliers that meet the internationally recognized standards of the International Labour Organization.
- Style - Opportunity to work with a beautiful, high-quality product.