Your typical day includes:
- Managing the stock levels of packaging items for our two brands and three DCs
- Doing forecasting on the warehouses' needs and planning reorders
- Being the contact person between our company and packaging suppliers, warehouses and stores
- Helping in diverse logistics tasks (shipments, invoices etc.)
- Assisting packaging development
This job might be for you if you are:
- Currently following Supply Chain- / Logistics-related studies ( but please note that this is not a graduation internship)
- Having strong Excel and advanced communication skills
- An energetic person with a hands-on and pragmatic mentality
- Highly interested in retail
- Can handle the pressure of responsibility
- Able to work accurately
- Fluent in English
- Available as of mid-December 2019 for a period of 5 to 6 months
- In possession of an EU working permit
What do you get in return?
- Autonomy - we don't care for needles signing off and want you to get things done.
- Opportunity to make an impact - Disrupt men's tailoring and be part of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company that takes customer satisfaction very seriously.
- Growth - we consider your potential at least as valuable as your current skill set. We want you to grow and to learn. We will help you to do so.
- Corporate Social Responsibility- we are committed to doing business in a sustainable manner. That's why we aim to only work with suppliers that meet the internationally recognized standards of the International Labor Organization.
- Style - Opportunity to work with a beautiful, high-quality product.