Your typical day includes:
- Support the operations team in the daily operations of bringing one of our key strategic initiatives live
- Process operational data to learn where we can improve
- Analyze system performance, find and drive opportunities for improvement
- Contact with the stores and/or warehouse to help resolving issues
This job might be for you if you are:
- Interested in helping to drive a technical, multi-disciplinary, strategic project
- An energetic person with a hands-on and pragmatic mentality
- Highly interested in retail
- Love to work with a beautiful, high-quality product
- Can handle the pressure of responsibility
- Able to work accurately
- Fluent in English
- Available as of 1st of January 2019 (flexible) for a period of 5 to 6 months
- In possession of an EU working permit
What do you get in return?
- Autonomy - we don't care for needles signing off and want you to get things done.
- Opportunity - make an impact - Disrupt men's tailoring and be part of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company that takes customer satisfaction very seriously.
- Growth - we consider your potential at least as valuable as your current skill set. We want you to grow and to learn. We will help you to do so.
- Corporate Social Responsibility- we are committed to doing business in a sustainable manner. That's why we aim to only work with suppliers that meet the internationally recognized standards of the International Labor Organization.
- Style - Opportunity to work with a beautiful, high-quality product.