Your typical day includes:
- Assisting the Design/Product Development team in managing the entire sampling process
- Assisting the Buying team with photo shoots
This job might be for you if you:
- Have fashion-related studies or work experience
- Have excellent Photoshop & Illustrator skills
- Are skilled with technical drawings
- Know the ins and outs of garment construction
- Love to work with a beautiful product
- Are an energetic person with a hands-on and pragmatic mentality and an eye for details
- Able to work accurately
- Fluent in English
What do you get in return?
- Autonomy - we don't care for needles signing off and want you to get things done.
- Opportunity to make an impact - disrupt men's tailoring and be part of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company that takes customer satisfaction very seriously.
- Growth - we consider your potential at least as valuable as your current skill set. We want you to grow and to learn. We will help you to do so.
- Corporate Social Responsibility- we are committed to doing business in a sustainable manner. That's why we aim to only work with suppliers that meet the internationally recognized standards of the International Labour Organization.
- Style - Opportunity to work with a beautiful, high-quality product.
- Gepubliceerd op