Wat ga je doen?
About the Job
You welcome colleagues and customers to our office and you are the first point of contact for our incoming phone calls and email. You determine the urgency of incoming questions and requests and make sure it reaches the right person within the organization. Together with the Office & Facility Assistant you also take support on several larger projects, such as organizing events and drinks.
With your eye for detail you turn the office into a second home for the team: you make sure everything works, the groceries are ordered, the fridge and pantry are stocked and all the needs of the team are met. You know what's going on within the team and know when they need anything extra. Especially during busy production seasons you go the extra mile to support them: you make sure there is a fresh smoothie waiting for them in the morning or late-night snack pre-ordered in the evening.
The Office & Facility Assistant will make you ready to take her over during her mandatory leave in November. This means a lot of responsibility and a great opportunity to bring all your knowledge and experience to life!
- Make sure NOMOBO is a place where everyone feels at home and welcome
- Booking team travel and accommodations
- Space management inc. maintenance, cleaners / office decoration/ general duties such as restocking kitchens ensuring office supplies and resources are restocked, managing deliveries and being the first point of contact for suppliers.
- Organizing events, birthday gifts , work anniversaries, organizing and ordering office food/drinks
- Support the people & culture team on an ad hoc basis
- Be the go-to person for any office management tasks.
- Responsible for our daily lunch
- Planning of chair massages etc
- Assist with our upcoming facility projects
- Managing incoming/outbound post
- Trustworthy & reliable, teamspirit and top notch. At NOMOBO we embrace these values, so if this sounds like you then please read on.
- You are currently studying MBO or HBO Office/Hospitality/Facility management
- You are available for 4/5 days a week for a period of at least 5 months
- You get energy from supporting your colleagues;
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- You have a proactive attitude and excellent in problem solving
- Positive, energetic, problem solver
- Proven ability to multi-task and strong hands-on mentality
- No nine-to-five mentality
- Drivers license
- You understand cultural differences and have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a Pré
Wat wij bieden
- Full-Time internship for a period of 6 months (or longer) Starting in September till February/March
- Every day is different, you never know what your day is going to look like.
- Working in a young, dynamic, driven and above all fun team
- Company lunch, and more candy, snacks, and good quality coffee than you can consume!
- Ongoing the internship more autonomous tasks can be assigned
- Modern and vibrant office space in Amsterdam (Vaalmuiden)
Wat wij vragen:
- Oog voor Detail
- Probleemoplossend vermogen
- Communicatief sterk
- Je dient ingeschreven te staan bij een mbo-opleiding.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Werkuren per week
€350 Per maand
- Verantwoordelijk voor
- Taking care of people and create a work environment where everyone feels connected and can deliver top-notch performance.