In het... Do you have experience with the implementation of large projects that have bank-wide implications and do you get energy from dealing with complex stakeholder fields? Do you have affinity with data and models or are you willing...
Do you have experience with the implementation of large projects that have bank-wide implications and do you get energy from dealing with complex stakeholder fields? Do you have affinity with data and models or are you willing to learn more about these topics? Do you, moreover, understand the importance of data quality in the implementation of large-scale initiatives? Then you are the candidate we are looking for!
You will be responsible for supporting the oversight of the Retail chain within the Future Model Landscape program. This will involve connecting key players including amongst others data owners, data users, data producers, the grids and the bank’s architects.
Your work includes the following particulars:
• Facilitating the development of program plans and implementation plans;
• Facilitating meetings between key project stakeholders to ensure good decisioning and follow up;
• Monitoring of progress against project timelines within the various dimensions of the project;
• Tracking of project risks and issues, dependencies on other programmes, business-as-usual activities and interdependencies between workstreams;
• Ensuring high quality program progress reporting;
• Coordinating the preparation of reporting with project progress and risks for senior management;
• Preparing and monitoring project deliverables and actions;
• Preparing internal presentations to support project meetings and awareness drives.
ABN AMRO Risk Data & Analytics (RD&A) is a rapidly growing team of which quantitative professionals form a large part. We are the bank’s expertise centre for the development of quantitative risk models. Our models support other entities of the bank in their day-to-day decision-making, from pricing deals and issuing customer loans to setting and monitoring market risk limits and defining the bank’s capital requirements.
The Modelling Data team is part of the Risk Data & Analytics department which is primarily responsible for supplying data to develop and calibrate risk models. The team consists of almost 50 FTE divided across 4 sub teams (Credit Risk Retail, Credit Risk Non-Retail, ALM and a team working on our Risk Analytics Platform).
In your job as project officer you will be supporting the Future Model Landscape program. This value chain wide program is established to deliver a compliant credit risk model landscape according to the GRC approved model strategy.
• A minimum of 2 years relevant work experience;
• University level education or proven ability to operate at graduate level;
• Relevant project management experience preferably in financial institutions;
• Experience in stakeholder management;
• An understanding of ABNAMRO data governance and DQ including the various data roles (e.g. CADM, grids, Finance, Risk, Business lines, Process & Controls units);
• An understanding of relevant data regulation and related policies;
• A good insight into data streams for reporting and 2nd line processes, as well as KRIs and financial metrics;
• Prince 2 certification is preferred;
• Experience working with Agile is preferred;
• Professional working proficiency in English is a must; professional working proficiency (especially spoken) in Dutch is strongly preferred.
• We offer room for growth and support you in getting the most out of yourself
• Partly working from home? We offer good facilities in order to provide flexible working from home
• We support you in staying fit & vital
• An supplementary benefit budget of 11% with which you can buy flexible fringe benefits such as extra days off, a subsidy to cover the costs of a phone or an (electric) bicycle, and salary top-ups
• A personal development budget of € 1.000 per year with an option to save up to € 3.000
• An OV-subscription or a mobility budget, depending on your function
• A good pension scheme
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.