At a... You are part of the Business Control (BC) team and responsible for (first line) risk management for ABN AMRO Asset Based Finance (ABF). You support the Senior Oversight & Reporting in ensuring that ABF has insight into the...
You are part of the Business Control (BC) team and responsible for (first line) risk management for ABN AMRO Asset Based Finance (ABF). You support the Senior Oversight & Reporting in ensuring that ABF has insight into the level of risk control. Together with the senior Oversight & Reporting, you provide insights into the risks and convince relevant stakeholders of the usefulness and necessity of risk management measures.
In this role you are part of the Business Control department within ABF. Business Control is primarily responsible for the adequate design and implementation of ABF's 1st line risk management. Oversight & Reporting is responsible for providing insight into the level of control with regard to 1st line risk ownership of ABF departments. You make sure that you guide, advise and challenge the units within ABF in this regard. Together with the team you contribute to keeping ABF in control so that ABF realises its goals and strategy.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Analysing and reporting on the Risk Appetite Statement (RAS) indicators via the Risk Report of ABF (SERM report);
• Analysing and reporting on the various risk types and on actions to be taken, plans of action and timelines;
• Designing and implement the adjusted 1st line risk reporting framework of ABF within PowerBI;
• Supporting with designing, implementing and coordinating the Risk Type Ownership (RTO) within ABF 1st line;
• Challenging, advising, reporting and analysing the Risk Types Owners on actions to be performed, action plan, timelines and level of control towards MT ABF;
• Creating and maintaining overview of relevant audits;
• Supporting the senior Oversight & Reporting in the coordination of the Risk Appetite Statement (RAS) process and the Systematic Integrity Risk Assessment (SIRA) process;
• Liaise with different stakeholders with ABF and CB.
ABN AMRO Asset Based Finance (ABF) is internationally cross border organized and has operating companies in Germany, France, the United Kingdom and the Netherlands. ABF is designed as a subsidiary of Commercial Banking (as per 1st January 2022 ABF will be part of Corporate Banking). ABF provides Leasing and Commercial Finance solutions to small, corporate and international business clients, distributing our products through omni channel, digitally (providing standard solutions and convenience) as well through personal sales (providing a coverage model for complex solutions and expertise).
Your place of employment is the Beneluxlaan in Utrecht. In line with hybrid working, we are open to the new way of working, which allows you to work at different locations and times. You will be part of BC, acting as the first line of defence. The Head of BC reports to the CEO of ABF. Business Control consists of five teams with 24 people which are located in all 4 ABF locations. The teams are Expertise team Non-Financial Risk, Policies & Regulations, Business Process Improvement, Risk Measurement & Modelling and Oversight & Reporting.
You will be part of the Oversight & Reporting team and have the primary objective to support the Senior of this team. You will formally report to the Manager RM&M.
You are capable of analysing, maintaining oversight and thinking ahead. You are enthusiastic, positive, setting the example in the ONEABF strategy. You have the talent to guide colleagues in change, promoting empowerment of colleagues and teams. You show organizational leadership and country/culture sensitivity. You are a risk professional, acting as main counterpart for risk oversight and reporting related items. You have affinity with PowerBI and (designing) reports.
Do you think you would suit us? Check your profile:
• HBO/ WO work and think level;
• Approximately 2-5 years of experience in 1st or 2nd line risk management;
• You have knowledge of various Risk topics (Financial and/or Non-Financial);
• You are interested in other (Non-)Financial Risk related topics (Modelling, Capital management, Compliance, CAAML and ORM) and are willing to learn more about them;
• You have knowledge of financial analysis and reporting;
• Preferably you have knowledge of and/or interest in using PowerBI
We offer you a role in a young and growing team with excellent opportunities to develop your personal skills. You will get a lot of freedom to get the best out of yourself, to work flexibly in an enthusiastic team that communicates directly with each other and in which you have the room to grow. Naturally, we offer you the ABN AMRO collective labour agreement, which consists of attractive employee benefits. The job is for a minimum of 36 hours a week.
• Appointment as Non-Financial Risk Specialist I. If your profile suits perfectly, a higher level can be considered.
• We offer you the freedom to get the best out of yourself, flexible working and plenty of room to grow;
• We help you to stay fit and vital;
• A benefit budget of 11%, with which you can buy flexible working conditions;
• A personal development budget of € 1,000 per year;
• An annual public transport pass or transport budget;
• A good pension scheme
• An informal multi-cultural working environment with great colleagues
• Challenging work on complex data and quantitative problems
• Career development and the possibility to gain experience in all areas of risk
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.