At a... We need skilled Quantitative Credit Risk Analyst (Retail Portfolios) who have a solid quantitative background and a passion for working with advanced techniques to unlock the valuable information contained within our production...
We need skilled Quantitative Credit Risk Analyst (Retail Portfolios) who have a solid quantitative background and a passion for working with advanced techniques to unlock the valuable information contained within our production and historical data.
As a Quantitative Credit Risk Analyst (Retail portfolios), you will play a key role in ensuring that the bank makes informed, data driven decisions. You will work with the business to understand the data they generate in their day to day activities. The aim is to unlock the intelligence contained within this data using the best quantitative methods and techniques. You will work in a team developing new credit risk models, and in evaluating and improving the performance of existing credit risk models. Here, you can apply your quantitative skills and experience on various datasets and business challenges, and make a positive impact for the bank and its customers. You will contribute significantly to the success of your team, which includes both junior analysts and experienced senior analysts, who can help you to further develop your skills.
ABN AMRO is a leading Dutch bank, with an international presence across Europe. Our bank believes in credit risk models for better banking and financial stability. We are a group of ambitious, talented, international, and smart people that develop these mathematical models. We work in a stimulating environment where individuals have the opportunity to keep learning and to make a positive impact for the bank and our clients.
• The opportunity to be the best you can be, work flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
• The opportunity to pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness
• A supplementary benefit budget of 11%, which you can spend on additional fringe benefits
• A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year
• An annual public transportation pass or travel budget, depending on the function
• A solid pension plan
• An informal multi-cultural working environment with great colleagues
• Challenging work on complex and advanced quantitative problems
• Career development and the possibility to gain experience in all areas of risk modelling, in other business areas of the bank, or in one of our international locations
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.