At a... Are you a technical expert and enthusiastic person who inspires others to create innovative solutions? Then we need your help in making ABN AMRO a personal bank in a digital age! One of our strategic goals is to become a data...
Are you a technical expert and enthusiastic person who inspires others to create innovative solutions? Then we need your help in making ABN AMRO a personal bank in a digital age!
One of our strategic goals is to become a data-driven organization so we can get to know our clients even more and serve them in a better way. As a chapter lead, you contribute to these goals by focussing on craftmanship within your department. You stay up-to-date on the latest developments and you mentor your team members in becoming technical experts. How are you going to shape craftmanship and innovation within your department?
As a Chapter Lead, you will combine working as an IT engineer with your role as Chapter Lead. About 60% of the time you will work in your own Scrum. The rest of the time you will manage your chapter. This includes:
• Educating yourself and others with the right technical capabilities and the latest innovations.
• Mentoring your Chapter members on technical craftsmanship.
• Actively participating in knowledge gaining and sharing by joining triangles, circles, communities and events. Furthermore, focus on proper knowledge dissemination across the teams, pushing the limits of our technology and focussing on holistic solutions.
• Proper alignment with stakeholders. For example, informing leadership on the alignment you have with the Solution Engineer on the technological landscape and lifecycle. Furthermore you ensure a current stack and room for innovation on the backlog by discussing this with the Product Owners.
• Working in a DevOps environment and advocating the DevOps mindset.
• On a strategical level you mentor your team, evaluate technical assessments, do interviews and ensure that new employees are properly onboarded.
• Take care of the HR processes to facilitate all aspects relating to the influx, development, performance and outflux of employees.
• Create and foster a healthy working environment and an inclusive culture for your Chapter.
The Accounting Grid has several area’s: SAP, Mainframe, TAX, FRAAI Mainbank and SQL, and is with over 100 grid members a large grid.
For the ETL Chapter, we are looking for a senior ETL developer that can discuss and develop the best technical solution with the team, but also is capable to discuss what should and should not be done from forward looking (business) perspective. The ETL teams are already rather large and growing ~24.
We expect 8-10+ years’ experience as an ETL specialist developing your technical skills, of which a majority of them are with Informatica, preferably (in combination with) Hadoop/Azure platform. FRAAI is long-term project, so we are looking for someone who is willing to commit for a longer period.
Main selection criteria are the interpersonal skills and the amount of knowledge/experience with Data Warehousing ETL. As we use the Big Data Management (BDM) / Data Engineering Integration (DEI) module in combination with a Hadoop platform, experience with these technologies is a strong pre. Note that we expect to be moving to Azure in ~1 year and will be starting preparatory activities early 2021.
You feel at home in a technical environment and are always up to date on the latest technologies. At the same time, you are people-minded and an inspirator. You get enthusiastic from creating and innovating solutions and you inspire others to get started with these new opportunities.
Do you think you‘re a fit?
The knowledge and skills below will be used as selection criteria:
• 2 years’ experience with Informatica (BDM) ETL
• 2 years’ experience with Hadoop
• 5 years of experience with PowerCenter
• 3 years of experience with SQL Developer
• 5 year of working in Agile/Scrum team
• 3 years’ experience in Finance and/or Risk, preferably Accounting.
• Deep knowledge and extensive experience with XML and SQL
• Experience with (Azure) DevOps
• Extensive knowledge of CI/CD and CI/CD tools.
• Experience with Python.
• A Bachelor or Master degree in Informatica or other IT related study
• Knowledgeable about latest IT-trends (cloud, API, DevOps, CI/CD, etc.)
• Experience with coaching and mentoring your less experienced team members in their design and development activities
• Knowledgeable about multiple database systems
• Good interpersonal skills
You are given every opportunity and independence to demonstrate your professional expertise in a no-nonsense environment and to further develop yourself. We attach great value to personal development and thereby offer you many training and development opportunities. In addition:
• A Hay 10-11 salary.
• The freedom to optimize your performance in a flexible working environment.
• Possibilities for flexible working hours and good facilities for remote working.
• A supplementary benefit budget of 11% with which you can buy flexible benefits (including vacation days, mobile phone, (electric) bicycle and additional salary).
• 25 vacation days.
• Apart from the departmental training budget for the department you will receive a personal development budget of € 1.000 per year which can be save up to a maximum of € 3.000.
• An annual public transport pass.
• A generous pension scheme.
• Banking for better days. These are days you can use for your personal development or on which you can contribute to society.
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.