Are you fluent in German, do you have experience in Sales or a fast paced environment and are you interested in Digital Marketing? For our client, an international and rapidly growing Global Digital Marketing business we are looking for a Junior Account Executive.
- Manage clients' questions and requests from inbound and outbound calls and emails;
- Obtain client requirements and prepare these for internal and external use;
- Develop trusted relationships with your clients;
- Upsell products and services;
- Keep the tracking and order management system up to date;
- Collaborate with the team, share ideas and best practices to develop and improve our service;
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our digital products.
Skills & Qualifications
- Fluency in German is essential - you will speak to the clients based in Germany;
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) in order to communicate with internal stakeholders;
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients by phone;
- Experience in customer service, support or relevant role is desirable but not a must;
- Experience in sales is preferred;
- Keen interest in digital marketing with a proactive intention to learn more from our skilled experts;
- Ability to work flexibly, stepping in to help other team members and clients, and work * Strong work ethic and team spirit;
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and maintain sharp attention to detail.
What our client offers you
- A full-time, 40-hour contract directly with our client;
- Possibility to earn additionally (10% of the salary as a bonus from upselling);
- A position in which you can develop your communication skills and your digital marketing skills
- A fantastic Amsterdam location and super new office (at this moment they are working from home);
- A group of energetic, multicultural colleagues (with over 30 nationalities in a team of 150 people!) including Friday drinks, getaways and sport sessions.