At a... Do you thrive in an international context and want to play a role in various projects and initiatives that contribute to ABN AMRO Clearing Bank's ambition's to lead the way to safe and transparent markets. Do...
Do you thrive in an international context and want to play a role in various projects and initiatives that contribute to ABN AMRO Clearing Bank's ambition's to lead the way to safe and transparent markets. Do you want to work in a small team of enthusiastic professionals and play a key role in managing the ABN AMRO Clearing brand? Then joining the Corporate Office might just be what you're looking for. In the Global Communications team, you will be responsible for developing, advising and executing plans in line with the integrated communications strategy that underpins the brand and strategy of ABN AMRO Clearing. How do you think this can be achieved? We are looking forward to hearing your story!
Together with the colleagues of the Global Corporate Communications team, you are resporsible for different initiatives, in the area of brand, marketing and communications for Clearing worldwide, amongst others you are resposible for:
• Advising managers and project managers on the marketing & communications and trains them to be effective ‘communicators’. Involves communications departments of BMC, C&IB and the regions where necessary.
• Designing and executing globally aligned communication plans to support the brand and strategy of Clearing.
• Creating content for Intranet, website and presentations
• Formulating improvement proposals on brand, marketing and communications in order to optimise the communications.
• Managing global communications projects on business and HR related topics (Annual Report, Client survey, talent programme, Purpose or Culture).
• Facilitating workshops and events
• Designing and preparing Communications research/surveys and CX journeys
• Developing tools to monitor effectiveness of communications
ABN AMRO Clearing is the cornerstone of global financial markets. In banking, Clearing denotes all activities from the time a commitment (buy or sell) is made for a transaction until it is settled. ABN AMRO Clearing acts as an intermediary between clients and the exchanges these clients trade on. As a clearing bank we offer our clients the ability to trade on 90+ financial markets, giving us a top 3 position globally. From 10 offices across the world we process around 20 million transactions a day. We do so for professional traders, investment managers and large corporates. We understand them and strive to deliver the same high-quality service across the globe. Given the high demands of our clients and highly volatile market, the work in ABN AMRO Clearing Bank is ever-changing and allows you to learn a lot in a short period of time. Working at ABN AMRO Clearing means thriving in an international, professional yet informal, fast-paced, IT-driven environment.
The Global Corporate Communications department within ABN AMRO Clearing is the authority when it comes to managing the ABN AMRO Clearing brand. The department is responsible for designing and executing an integrated internal and external communications strategy that underpins the corporate, brand, strategy and other Clearing-wide objectives. The team does so in close collaboration with AACB senior management (Management Board and Global Management Team) and therein takes a strategic and advisory role. This demands a high level of professionalism, communications expertise, confidentiality, loyalty and accuracy from the team. It is up to the Corporate Communications team to ensure a timely and correct information flow towards all employees. By running Clearing-wide communications programmes, the team also plays a major role in engagement and culture change. As such, the team informs, involves and activates both employees and external stakeholders. To ensure alignment with the ABN AMRO strategy and the ‘one bank story’, the team liaises with the ABN AMRO BM&C teams as well as the regional/business line communications’ colleagues.
The Global Corporate Communications team is part of the Corporate Office, a multidisciplinary team based in Amsterdam, consisting of the Global Corporate Secretariat, Global Corporate Communications, Global Regulatory Affairs and the Client Contracting Unit. The Corporate Office supports and advises the Management Board, Supervisory Board and Global Management Team on all strategic, organisational and business-related issues in order to enhance their effectiveness.
You are an enthusiastic result-driven communications professional with a hands-on mentality. You have a passion for designing communications. You have the planning and control skills to effectively and diligently deal with all job-related matters, and understand the importance of discretion and integrity. You think in terms of what’s possible, see opportunities and take a solutions-oriented approach. You're quick and eager to learn, decisive, show initiative and do not hesitate to take responsibility. You have an eye for detail and the capability to work autonomously. Knowledge of or affinity with DTP and design is a plus. Furthermore, you have:
• A bachelor's degree in a marketing and/or communications (design)
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in (corporate) communications preferably in an international setting
• Knowledge of theory and best practices of communications and activation, channels, project and event management, content creation and communication tools.
• Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
• Proficiency in Dutch and English (both oral and written)
• The opportunity to be the best you can be, work flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
• The opportunity to pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness
• A salary on Hay 9/10 depending on your experience
• A supplementary benefit budget of 11%, which you can spend on additional fringe benefits
• A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year
• An annual public transportation pass
• A solid pension plan
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.