At a... Are you an Azure Development Engineer with broad knowledge of Microsoft and ready for a new challenge? Are you looking for a new project to test and develop your skills? Do you work well in an international...
Are you an Azure Development Engineer with broad knowledge of Microsoft and ready for a new challenge? Are you looking for a new project to test and develop your skills? Do you work well in an international team and have a “get-things-done” attitude? What’s your next step going to be? Do you want to set your own goals, and develop yourself personally, as well as, professionally? Tell us your story. We are ready to listen!
For a Dutch financial organisation, we are looking for a Cloud Consultant. The organisation is optimising and securing the Azure-based cloud platform. You will be responsible for maintaining and updating the Azure platform in a largely independent team. Tasks will be to take on operational requests, provide Azure consultancy to software teams, refine change proposals and implement changes to core platform components or automation after approval to maintain compliancy to the defined standards. The team role implies a continuous adjustment and shared responsibility for development and operation.
Within an international team that has adopted Scrum, you will be one of the Cloud engineers working in our NL team based in the Utrecht area. Tasks will consist of assessing the cloud platform services, policies and products that are developed by the team using ARM templates or PowerShell, provide improvements for change, creating a Secure and Compliant Platform. The candidate will work together in the team and architecture to determine the best possible implementation while taking into account the relevant ABN AMRO Cloud frameworks. The candidate will be working with Azure DevOps for backlog management and CI/CD pipelines to implement security and product changes.
We are a diverse and international team that works well together, by making use of our team difference in strengths and focus areas, to create a thriving and lively work environment. The team offers a lot of room for growth and independence, as well as the possibility to comfortably work from home in these uncertain times.
- Microsoft Azure certified on an associate or expert level
- Security minded
- Proven security concepts and advanced infra security knowledge
- Proven with advanced skills in the area of Risk and Compliancy within cloud
- Able to work with Azure DevOps, Power Shell and concepts of CI/CD pipeline
- Proven Azure hands-on experience (2 years)
- Broad experience in application infrastructure (> 2 years)
- Practical Experience with Git /Code repos (1 years)
- Practical Experience with CI/CD (1 years)
- Should have in-depth knowledge of Infrastructure As Code concepts
- Experience with Agile (Scrum / Kanban) way of working (1 years)
- Experience with application migrations (1 years)
- Experience with identity management (1 years)
- Experience with working in DevOps Teams
- Can translate business requirements to technical solutions
- Experience with other Cloud providers is a pre
- Strong communication skills on various levels with application development parties, cloud vendors, support department and related vendors of the Bank
- Proven customer focus
- Organisational sensitivity
- Is willing to learn new technologies
- Shares his knowledge in team and organisation
- Is a sparring partner on tech topics as well as organisational topics
- You are available for at least 36 hours per week
- Fluent in English and preferably also in Dutch
At ABN AMRO Asset based finance, we offer you an environment in which you can take on responsibilities and really make a difference in shaping the future of banking. We as a team are here to challenge you every day in order to get the best out of yourself. You decide how high to set the bar and how to become the professional you want to be.
At ABN AMRO, you’ll enjoy an excellent work-life balance with the freedom to organise your own time and shape your own working day. You can work from home, have meetings via Teams or do an exercise halfway through the day. All while having the opportunity to help us achieve our bank wide purpose of “Banking for better, for generations to come!” as part of your daily work – through focusing on your personal development – or by volunteering in one of our many charity programs.
- A competitive salary based on knowledge and experience in Hay 10 to 12 between EUR 52,000 and EUR 100,000 per year based on a workweek of 40 hours
- An additional benefit budget of 11% of your annual gross salary
- An annual public transport subscription that allows you to travel by train, bus, metro and tram for free throughout the Netherlands
- 25 holiday days per year, plus the option to buy an extra 20 holiday days
- A personal development budget
- A competitive pension and disability insurance, which guarantees a good safety net
- An informal multi-cultural working environment with great colleagues
- Challenging work on complex and innovative challenges together with our other Azure specialists
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.