At a... Do you understand the importance of Data Quality? Do you, like us, have the ambition to structurally bring risk data management to a higher level? Do you enjoy enabling change and defining future proof processes?
Do you understand the importance of Data Quality? Do you, like us, have the ambition to structurally bring risk data management to a higher level? Do you enjoy enabling change and defining future proof processes? Then Risk Data Quality Business Consultant is definitely the position for you!
In this role you can develop yourself in a professional as well as a personal way. Tell us your story. We are curious!
As a Risk Data Quality Business Consultant you’ll ensure that all the stakeholders of Risk Management get meaningful insight on the trustworthiness of the information used for steering and regulatory reporting (independently of the infrastructure used) and you’ll help accelerating BCBS239 compliancy which is key to maintain our license to operate.
The key activities you’ll be performing:
• Act as a central contact point and intermediate layer between Risk Management and IT teams for all Data Quality related topics
• Define and continuous improvement of methodologies and processes related to DQ requirements gathering, scoring, monitoring and issues detection.
• Support and guidance to transition from current DQ practices to the defined standard methodologies
• Align with Finance and Chief Architecture Data Management department on the proposed methodologies
• Raise awareness of Risk data users on Data Quality importance and best practices
We are searching for someone who can effectively tackle the challenge of managing Risk Data Quality in a sustainable way that aligns with the bank future proof strategy!
The Risk Data & Modelling grid is part of Risk Data & Analytics (RD&A), and plays an active role for all the Risk departments. We employ 100+ staff, all of whom share a passion for getting the most out of risk data. Our aim is to generate reliable risk data on time. We do this by improving the risk data itself, data systems and data processes.
You will work in the Risk Data & Modelling grid as part of the Data Compliance Implementation Support (DCIS) team. Like the other teams, yours will largely consist of young, driven professionals. Because the department is still under development, you will be expected to actively contribute to the strategy for improving the working method. The atmosphere is open and informal. We work hard, but there’s plenty of room for enjoyment!
The DCIS team’s main functions are defining, coordinating and supporting the implementation of centralized procedures for data management practices within the domains of Data Dictionary, Data Sourcing, Data Lineage and Data Quality.
Our ideal candidate is a passionate person who enjoys creating structure to a continuously changing environment, has a proven track record in driving change in organizations with complex structures and recognizes the importance of managing Data Quality as a business characteristic of information instead of a systems related measurement.
Given the complexity of the landscape it is important that the candidate is able to make things simple in their communication approach and has a fair amount of flexibility to listen to the needs of all the stakeholders, challenge where needed and come up with solutions that best fit their needs, whilst taking into account the ‘big picture’.
If you think this sounds like you, check to see if your profile matches the following:
• You’ve successfully completed a higher professional education (Bsc.) or degree (Msc.) and have at least 5 years of relevant work experience (preferably in consultancy)
• You have knowledge on data management best practices (e.g.DAMA) and experience with one or more data domains
• You have affinity with Risk Management and IT
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (Dutch is an advantage)
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.