At a... Do you see the importance of high quality data? Do you, like us, have the ambition to structurally bring risk data management to a higher level? And do you have good ideas about how this can best be done? Then...
Do you see the importance of high quality data? Do you, like us, have the ambition to structurally bring risk data management to a higher level? And do you have good ideas about how this can best be done? Then Portfolio Manager Risk Data & Modelling is definitely an interesting position for you!
In this role you can develop yourself in a professional as well as a personal way. Tell us your story. We are curious!
As Portfolio Manager you play a central role for the Risk Data & Modelling (RD&M) grid in making sure the teams focus on the right strategic priorities. You coordinate the monitoring and reporting on progress and performance. In doing so, you work in close cooperation with the Grid owner and her MT as well as with their teams.
The key activities you’ll be performing:
• Performing strategic portfolio management: Aimed at supporting Senior Management in creating, managing and delivering a change roadmap for the RD&M Grid that is in line with the bank-wide strategic objectives and maintaining that in the designated tools.
• Supporting the Quarterly Portfolio Review (QPR): Facilitate the process to ensure that the right priority calls can be made by Senior Management and challenges/issues are adequately addressed.
• Ensuring appropriate project budget management: process of administering and overseeing the finances of approximately 140 FTE related to business projects are properly managed
• Ensuring Reporting and Monitoring of the Grid’s performance by means of good milestone tracking, setting and creating KPIs, and providing monthly progress updates to Senior Management and ExCo.
You will work in the Value Proposition Team (VPT) team. This team is part of the Data Compliance and Strategy cluster within the RD&M grid. The grid is part of Risk Data & Analytics (RD&A) and plays an active role for all the Risk departments. We employ 100+ staff, all of whom share a passion for getting the most out of risk data. Our aim is to generate reliable risk data in good time. We do this by improving the risk data itself, data systems and data processes.
The cluster and team consist of international professionals with different backgrounds who are driven to bring risk data management to structurally higher level. The atmosphere is dynamic, open and informal. We work hard, but there’s plenty of room for enjoyment!
You have a keen interest in and preferably experience in Risk Management and Data Management. You are a passionate, hard-working professional with an eye for details. You are able to execute assignments independently as well as interact directly with stakeholders when it comes to day-to-day matters. You are proficient in preparing advisory presentation materials for senior management and are capable to lead project teams to get them up to speed. And you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and are a true team player.
Do you think you fit in with us? Check your profile:
• You’ve successfully completed a higher professional education (Bsc.) or degree (Msc.) and have at least 5 years of relevant work experience
• You have knowledge of data management best practices (e.g.DAMA)
• You have affinity with Risk Management
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (Dutch is an advantage)
You get the space to contribute to the value creation from our risk data. You will have the opportunity to deepen your expertise and/or develop yourself in the breadth of the function. There are plenty of career opportunities. This mainly depends on your ambitions and interests.
In addition, we offer:
• The ability to work flexible hours
• A good salary and pension scheme
• A supplementary benefit budget of 11% with which you can buy flexible fringe benefits such as extra days off, a subsidy to cover the costs of a phone or an (electric) bicycle, and salary top-ups
• An annual public transport season ticket
• A personal development budget of € 1,000 per year with an option to save up to € 3,000
At ABN AMRO, we put our knowledge, expertise and network at the disposal of our customers to help them reach their goals through responsible decisions, both in the Netherlands and beyond. Our number one priority is always to put customers’ interests first. We want our customers to understand our products and sometimes won’t offer them if we think a particular product may be too risky for a customer. Putting the customer first also means communicating clearly and coming up with smart solutions that really make the difference. That is our aim.
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.