At a... Are you a project manager with experience with the implementation of large regulatory projects that have bank-wide implications and have experience in dealing with complex stakeholder fields? Do you have...
Are you a project manager with experience with the implementation of large regulatory projects that have bank-wide implications and have experience in dealing with complex stakeholder fields? Do you have affinity with Sustainable Finance Regulations SFR or are you willing to learn more about the various types of regulation that the bank is implementing and how these support the European Commission action plan’s aims to redirect financial flows to sustainable investments, to mainstream sustainability in risk management and to enhance transparency and long-termism? Then you are the candidate we are looking for.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of the project, including the following particulars:
• Facilitating the development of program plan of approach and implementation plans
• Monitoring of progress against project timelines within the various dimensions of the project including regulations, workstreams and functional areas (e.g. data, systems) using internally developed tooling
• Tracking of project risks and issues, dependencies on other programmes or business-as-usual activities and interdependencies between workstreams
• Ensuring high quality program progress reporting by workstreams support reliable and relevant reporting
• Coordinating the preparation of reporting with project progress and risks for senior management
• Monitoring the program governance to determine its effectiveness
• Preparing and monitoring project budgets and overall resource management
• Take a leading role in topics that are centrally coordinated within the SFR project (e.g. upskilling, communication)
• Preparing internal presentations to support project meetings and communication drives
• Coaching of junior team members within the SFR Core Team
You will join as Project manager on the SFR Core Team which is responsible for coordinating the SFR project with scope the implementation of 18 Sustainable Finance regulations, various commitments and strategy. The project has various workstreams across the bank including Private Bank, Retail, Commercial Banking and Corporate & Institutional Banking, Risk Management and Finance. You will also work closely with other stakeholders of the SFR project including amongst others Regulatory policies, Finance policies, Legal, Group Sustainability, Investor relations and the countries and subsidiaries of the bank. Functionally you will be a part of Central Risk Management which is a department within the Risk Management function. As Project Manager you will report to the Program Manager of the SFR project.
We are looking for candidates who have:
• A minimum of 7 years relevant work experience
• Relevant project management experience with implementing large-scale regulatory change initiatives, preferably in financial institutions
• Management experience in leading professionals
• Experience in stakeholder management
• University level education or proven ability to operate at graduate level
• Knowledge of ABN AMRO vision and strategy
• Relevant network preferably both inside and outside the bank
• Professional working proficiency in English is a must; professional working proficiency (especially spoken) in Dutch is strongly preferred
• Working knowledge of Power BI is preferred
• Prince 2 certification is preferred
• Experience working wit Agile is preferred
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.