In het... We are looking for an ambitious Solution Engineer (Architect) who can guide two customer facing grids in their innovation ambitions. ABN AMRO is a bank in the midst of a major transition. There is a clear...
We are looking for an ambitious Solution Engineer (Architect) who can guide two customer facing grids in their innovation ambitions.
ABN AMRO is a bank in the midst of a major transition. There is a clear focus on client and data driven,sustainable development in line with the ABN AMRO’s mission ‘Banking for better, for generations to come’. For grid Investment and grid Advice we are looking for an ambitious Solution Engineer (Architect). Because it is a complex environment, you will be fully up and running after approximately one year. We are looking for a professional who can play a defining role in transforming and innovating their IT using state of the art cloud solutions in the long term.
Are you eager to use your technical knowledge, your drive to deliver, your mentoring skills and entrepreneurial mentality to bring banking to the next level? Are you a team player who loves the new? Then please be in touch!
As a Solution Engineer (Architect) you are responsible for the IT architecture of the products that are being built and maintained in grid Investments and grid Advice. You work closely together with the Product Owners, IT engineers in DevOps teams and with the IT lead. You are also a sparring partner for grid leadership. You are part of a team of solution engineers, with whom you team up regularly to exchange ideas, improve andexplore new ways of working.
You will, with your team of Solution Engineers, provide the architectural support of all IT-changes carried out within the grid Investments and the grid Advice. You will support the DevOps teams in creating sustainable solutions that align with the IT strategy of the bank. Should a desired solution require more than the available technology offers, you will explore and determine which technologies could fill the gap. Together with the Product Owner and IT Lead, you will make Ally/Buy or Build decisions and align the solution with other departments within the bank.
To be able to do this, you have demonstrable knowledge of architecture / architecture processes and the skills to devise solutions, to propagate and to coordinate with stakeholders.
Working from Amsterdam, the grid Investments and grid Advice both are responsible for the delivery of a wide variety of products and services to our Retail and Private Banking customers. Grid Investments focusses on Investing and grid Advice on Financial Planning and Data. In the grids colleagues from both business and IT work together in multidisciplinary teams and share responsibility for delivering the roadmap of our Investments and Advice solutions in the Netherlands.
- Proven experience with Azure (preferably Azure cloud architecture certified)
- Knowledge of Kubernetes
- Understanding of do’s and don’ts regarding:
- Data management
- API’s and Open Banking
- Monitoring & Logging
- CI/CD and testing
- Architecture design skills, knowledge of TOGAF and Archimate (preferably certified)
- Knowledge of mainframe technology
- Experience applying these skills within a heavily regulated environment
- Minimal required education and work level: University of applied sciences (Bachelor’s degree/HBO)
- Relevant and proven experience with IT development
- Experience in navigating a complex corporate environment
- Professional communication skills, both spoken and written, in English and Dutch (nice to have)
- You have the hands-on approach that is needed to get things done
- Knowledge of Agile and DevOps way of working
- Basic understanding of investments and/or financial planning services is a plus
You preferably have gained knowledge and experience in the banking sector, specifically within Investments.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to turn abstract idea’s into concrete solutions
- Cross-cutting interests, technical, legal, business
- Entrepreneurial approach and self-starter mentality
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Coaching skills to help your team members and colleagues to grow
- The opportunity to be the best you can be, work flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally andprofessionally
- The opportunity to pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness
- A salary at between HAY 9 and HAY 11
- A supplementary benefit budget of 11%, which you can spend on additional fringe benefits
- A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year
- An annual public transportation pass or travel budget, depending on the function
- A solid pension plan
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.