Your typical day includes:
- Assisting our Logistics Team in all daily operations of booking, coordinating and monitoring of express, sea-air and land transport shipments.
- Being involved in all aspects of domestic and international merchandise transport.
This job might be for you if you are:
- Knowledgeable of transport services and customs affairs (e.g. Harmonized System Codes).
- Highly interested in retail and fashion.
- Love to work with a beautiful product.
- An energetic person with a hands-on and pragmatic mentality.
- Can handle the pressure of responsibility.
- Able to work accurately.
- Fluent in English.
- Available as of 1st of June 2019 for a period of 5 to 6 months.
- In possession of a Dutch working permit
What do you get in return?
- Autonomy - we don't care for needles signing off and want you to get things done.
- Opportunity - make an impact - Disrupt men's tailoring and be part of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company that takes customer satisfaction very seriously.
- Growth - we consider your potential at least as valuable as your current skill set. We want you to grow and to learn. We will help you to do so.
- Corporate Social Responsibility- we are committed to doing business in a sustainable manner. That's why we aim to only work with suppliers that meet the internationally recognized standards of the International Labor Organization.
- Style - Opportunity to work with a beautiful, high-quality product.