Your typical day includes:
- Assisting our Design/Styling Team in all daily operations including research and making digital collection overviews.
- Being involved in the preparation of design meetings and helping out at photoshoots.
This job might be for you if you are:
- Highly interested in design, styling and fashion.
- Love to work with a beautiful product.
- Highly skilled in Photoshop/InDesign - Please note that without these we can not consider your application.
- An energetic person with a hands-on and pragmatic mentality.
- Able to work accurately.
- Fluent in English & Dutch
What do you get in return?
- Autonomy - we don't care for needles signing off and want you to get things done.
- Opportunity to make an impact - disrupt men's tailoring and be part of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company that takes customer satisfaction very seriously.
- Growth - we consider your potential at least as valuable as your current skill set. We want you to grow and to learn. We will help you to do so.
- Corporate Social Responsibility- we are committed to doing business in a sustainable manner. That's why we aim to only work with suppliers that meet the internationally recognized standards of the International Labour Organization.
- Style - Opportunity to work with a beautiful, high-quality product.
- Gepubliceerd op