As Food and Beverage Trainee for the Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam you will be responsible for ensuring consistent quality of customer service is provided to the guests in accordance with the Waldorf Astoria True Service Standards. You will provide guests with a memorable experience that is personalized to their needs, by ensuring that the team is responding efficiently to their enquiries and advising them of the amenities and benefits offered by the hotel.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
In exceptional destinations around the globe, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts reflects the culture and history of their extraordinary locations, as well as fresh, modern expressions of Waldorf Astoria's rich legacy. Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalized attention of true Waldorf service that creates a singular experience. If you understand the value personalized attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of customer service, you may be just the Trainee we are looking for. Because it’s with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts where we promise our Guests a single rich experience at every extraordinary place they visit.
What are we looking for?
A Food & Beverage Intern serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
This traineeship is only applicable for students of Hotel schools.
- Positive attitude
- During of the internship must be a minimum of 6 months
- Excellent in Dutch and English language both spoken and written
- Good communication skills
- Flexible attitude and willing to assist in other departments
- Candidate must be in the possession of a valid residence and working permit for the Netherlands
- Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous Food & Beverage and/or industry experience
- Experience with cash handling
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene Regulations