At art'otel amsterdam we're looking to recruit a Trainee Marketing & PR!
tired of a templated job?
longing to make your creativity count?
ready to help shape the future of hospitality?
if the answers are ‘yes’ then we’re looking for you!
are you a student and do you have:
- Fluency in English & Dutch
- Heavily interested, updated & active in social media
- Commerce minded
- Accurate, eye for detail
- Passion for art, culture & lifestyle
- No 9 to 5 mentality, flexible
- Strong & natural communicator, strong copy writing skills
if you do, we can offer you a unique opportunity to develop your career in a vibrant new environment and help us deliver a guest experience like no other.
The iconic and historic art’otel amsterdam, opened in October 2013, seamlessly fuses art and life in the very heart of cosmopolitan Amsterdam.
Brilliantly positioned in the city centre with the lively Dam Square and Kalverstraat on the doorstep, art’otel amsterdam places guests at the heart of the action. art’otel amsterdam is located just across Central Station and Amsterdam Schiphol Airport is within easy reach.
Within the hotel, guests are exposed to a myriad of artistic experiences. The work of Atelier Van Lieshout permeates every corner, a spectacular 12-metre art curtain displays emotive footage and the 300-square-metre 5&33 art gallery hosts a varied programme of exhibitions from emerging and established artists. Add to that a comprehensive library featuring lectures and publications and a dynamic cultural agenda of events and workshops, and the atmosphere is one of creativity and inspiration.
Each of the 107 guestrooms features a piece of art, ultra-comfortable beds with a choice of pillows , mood lighting and a generous selection of lavish Elemis guest amenities. The bathrooms boast rain showers and luxurious bathrobes and slippers, while an Illy espresso machine, stocked minibar and a bottle of water and breakfast on us all add to the welcome. art’otel amsterdam’s Art Rooms offer a minimum of 25 square metres of luxury, with a desk, lounge chair, multimedia panel, free Wi-Fi, an in-room entertainment system and a 42-inch flatscreen TV.
- assist in developing and implementing the overall Marketing & PR strategy for the hotel and 5&33, including a calendar of activities and events to be planned and executed throughout the year
- assist in creating appropriate initiatives to generate exposure for the venue
- assist in creating content for various online and offline communications channels & assist in managing social media channels
- assist in managing local media enquiries, filming and photography requests
- reporting back on activities, successes and planned initiatives
- provide overall support where/when required to the hotel and or regional/corporate teams as and when required
health and safety
- ensuring that guests receive the levels of service expected of art'otel by creating an environment where everyone in the team is focused on connecting with our guests
- proactively interact with our guests
- to anticipate on guests' needs wherever possible, and to take action to enhance guest satisfaction
got interested?contact details:
- to have extensive knowledge of the hotel and the company’s security and health & safety procedures
- to exercise care, attention and caution in dealing with guests, colleagues and hotel property
- to have full knowledge of your department’s risk assessments, ensuring that all team members are fully aware of these risks
Human Resources Manager art'otel amsterdam