We are looking for a Event Sales Trainee!Are you a student and are you:
Fluent in English &...
Accurate, eye for.........
Passion for art, culture &...
No 9 to 5 mentality,...
Strong & natural...
We are looking for a Event Sales Trainee!
Are you a student and are you:
- Fluent in English & Dutch
- Commerce minded
- Accurate, eye for detail
- Passion for art, culture & lifestyle
- No 9 to 5 mentality, flexible
- Strong & natural communicator, strong copy writing skills
if you do, we can offer you a unique opportunity to develop your career in a vibrant new environment and help us deliver a guest experience like no other.
- Assist manager with event enquiries and administer all events in booking software
- Assist manager with site inspections of new clients and event meetings
- Assist manager in all event administration before and after event
- Communicate all event details to involved departments & external suppliers
- Create floor plans and clear event instructions for all events
- Take care of all event signage (eq. Menu’s, direction signs etc) together with operations team
- Attend weekly and daily sheet meetings together with operations team and manager and follow up any outcome
- On the live days of the event to be the initial point of contact together with the Manager for the organizer upon their arrival, introducing them to the operations team and ensuring all expectations are being met
- Co-ordinate set-up and break down of any event and liaise with external suppliers
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of all event outlets and event equipment
- Assist manager with online and offline sales & marketing initiatives that drive and promote the hotel and event business
Health and Safety
- ensuring that guest receive the levels of service expected of art’otel by creating an environment where everyone in the team is focused on connecting with our guests
- proactively interact with our guests
- to anticipate on guests’ needs wherever possible, and to take action to enhance guest satisfaction
- to have extensive knowledge of the hotel and the company’s security and health & safety procedures
- to exercise care, attention and caution in dealing with guests, colleagues and hotel property
- to have full knowledge of your department’s risk assessments, ensuring that all team members are fully aware of these risks
Our people mean the world to us, and we only recruit the best. For the talents in our business, we offer great benefits and opportunities to develop with us. Find out more about our benefits and development programmes in our business on our company page (top menu).
Prepared to turn your back on traditional hospitality?
Think you have what we’re looking for?
If you think you have the skills we need, and the creativity to match, we’d like to catch up with you!