Hyatt has redefined the hotel experience that reflects the Hindi meaning of "Andaz, personal style". Local inspirations, simplified luxuries, uncompromised service and leading edge design all create the Andaz concept which is growing worldwide.
Uncomplicated, sophisticated, young-at-heart, genuine, hospitable, vibrant....what do these words mean to you? Do they describe you or even more, the way you love to work and the people you want to work with? If so, then come be a part of the Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht!
The hotel combines the best of lifestyle and boutique hotels with a contemporary and personal approach. The hotel offers 117 artistically inspired spacious guestrooms ranging between 27 and 36 sq m and 5 luxury suites ranging from 55 to 141 sq m.
Andaz is looking for an Food & Beverage intern! As a Food & Beverage Intern you will assist the F&B team with their day-to-day activities. You will work on various F&B related operational assignments and support the team in different, challenging ways.
Tasks for a Food & Beverage Intern include:
- Seat, take orders and serve food and beverage to guests according to the established sequence and procedure
- Present menu, answer enquiries and make suggestions regarding food, beverage and service to the guest in the restaurant, room service, bar and studios
- Clear and reset counters and tables at conclusion of each course
- Obtain an overall knowledge and be able to work with the Micros System
- Compute bills and accept payments, verify cash and credit cards presented by guests
- Maintain par stocks of all equipment and guest supplies as required
We are able to offer you a dynamic and rewarding internship at one the premier hotels in the Amsterdam region.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Our ideal candidate:
- Is currently enrolled in a program related to the hospitality or tourism industry
- Acts in a timely and decisive manner to keep work on track. Must be detail oriented
- Communicates messages effectively, verbally and in writing
- Good customer service, communications and interpersonal skills should be your strength
- A motivated, hands-on and enthusiastic personality would fit both the position and Andaz’ organization culture perfectly
- Proficiency in English is necessary, proficiency in Dutch is preferred