Hyatt has redefined the hotel experience that reflects the Hindi meaning of "Andaz, personal style".
Local inspirations, simplified luxuries, uncompromised service and leading edge design all create the Andaz concept which is growing worldwide.
Uncomplicated, sophisticated, young-at-heart, genuine, hospitable, vibrant....what do these words mean to you? Do they describe you or even more, the way you love to work and the people you want to work with? If so, then come be a part of the Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht!
The hotel combines the best of lifestyle and boutique hotels with a contemporary and personal approach. The hotel offers 117 artistically inspired spacious guestrooms ranging between 27 and 36 sq m and 5 luxury suites ranging from 55 to 141 sq m.
We have a Finance internship available. As a Finance Trainee you will assist the Finance Team with their day-to-day activities. You will work on various departmental related operational projects and support the team in different, challenging ways. Daily tasks will include but are not limited to , and auditing department budget to actual expenses.
We are able to offer you a dynamic and rewarding traineeship at one the premier hotels in the Amsterdam region. We look forward to hearing from you!
Our ideal candidate:
- Is currently enrolled in an accredited program related to the hospitality or tourism industry
- Seeks opportunities to incorporate positive changes that will enhance efficiency and effectiveness
- Acts in a timely and decisive manner to keep work on track. Must be extremely figure and detail oriented
- Communicates messages effectively, verbally and in writing
- Good customer service, communications and interpersonal skills should be your strength
- A motivated, hands-on and enthusiastic personality would fit both the position and Andaz’ organization culture perfectly
- Proficiency in English is necessary, proficiency in Dutch is preferred