IMPORTANT; THIS POSITION IS TO WORK AIRSIDE AT SCHIPHOL AIRPORT. APPLICANTS WILL BE SUBJECT TO A SECURITY SCREENING WHICH REQUIRES A BACKGROUND CHECK OF 8 YEAR. IDEAL APPLICANTS WOULD HAVE 8 YEARS STEADY LIVING HISTORY IN HOLLAND
A genuine flair for customer service, the ability to remain calm and composed under pressure and that unique ability to make all our guests feel like they are flying first class.
These are just some of the things we look for in our Mission Control Crew. You may be welcoming a guest with a great smile or serving a meal from our express Galley Kitchen. When the morning rush is in full flow, you may find yourself helping the Cabin Crew turn around one of the cabins before the red-eye flights land.
You will be used to working in a dynamic environment, where teamwork and efficiency under pressure are the order of the day or night. You will be used to thinking on your feet & be quick to react to customers needs, taking decisive action to make a real difference.
You will also be a confident communicator and have the ability to take direction and feedback from the senior Mission Control Crew, but we hope you will be promoted quickly as we grow and expand. You will be at home in your own company, capable of working independently when you need to. Equally you will enjoy being part of a team of like minded professionals.Some of the things you will be doing:
- Welcome/assist arriving guests
- Help them make bookings & check in at the YOTEL Kiosk
- Assemble food and drink orders in the Galley and deliver them to the Cabins
- Help the Cabin Attendants when it's busy and they need a hand
- Listen to guests questions, find out the answers and resolve problems efficiently
.. and those you won't:
Stand behind a desk answering the phone all day
Administer guests' bookings they will do that themselves online or at the Yotel Kiosk
Count the float for an hour, we only use credit cards
- We will pay you a great trainee allowance
- 4 to 5 shifts over 7 days a week
- We will kit you out in a stylish uniform which we promise you will be happy to wear.
- We will train you to do the job and develop your skills.
- We will treat you as an individual, be fair and upfront with you.JOB DESCRIPTION
- To welcome customers checking into Yotel in an efficient and friendly way
- To ensure that whilst the customers are resident they receive the services and amenities Yotel has promised
- To be helpful and friendly with all customers at all times
- To solve any problems the customers may have with any element of the product
- To take a pro-active attitude to resolving any issue that may reduce the customers enjoyment of Yotel
- To sell the Yotel products (cabins, food, drink, wash pods) direct to customers at the Yotel and over the telephone and help to achieve individual monthly sales targets
- Work effectively with other departments/HQ/Sister Yotel properties to ensure that we provide the best service to all our customers, fostering good teamwork across departments and supporting the hotels
- To deliver on and positively embrace the Yotel Customer Service goals
To work with us you will be aged 17 or over, be fluent in spoken & written English, basic knowledge of the Dutch language, face to face customer service experience & have the right to work in the NLD.
What is this person like?
- Passionate about service
- Constantly striving to be of service and make a difference to the customers
- Happy to take personal responsibility for their actions and that of their colleagues
- Adopts a proactive attitude to solving problems for the benefit of the guests or team
- Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills - is able to match their communication style to the situation.
- Skilled at understanding the needs of the customer and dealing with the issue at hand professionally
- Is self motivated and has a natural internal urge to achieve results and accomplish self imposed goals
- Has excellent time keeping, presentation and organisational skills
- Is flexible
- Is a team player
- Displays a positive attitude and natural enthusiasm
- Thrives under pressure
- Helpful, attentive, patient, understanding and assertive
- Technology savvy
- Accurate and takes pride in getting the detail right