For the Sales & Marketing department of the luxury Conservatorium hotel Amsterdam, we are looking for a trainee from end of March 2017, for a minimum period of 5 months. During this internship you will learn several activities of the Sales & Marketing department.Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Support the Meeting & Events Sales team with the daily tasks and administration
- Independently handle group reservations for the Brasserie, Taiko restaurant and Tunes Bar
- Handle small events in one of our 6 Event spaces from A-Z
- Perform Site Inspections
- Overall assisting the Meeting & Events team with projects.
For this internship we are looking for a student who thinks he or she is familiar with the following profile:
How To Apply:
- Has an eye for detail
- Pro-active attitude
- Curious and eager to learn
- Team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Dutch and English;
- You can benefit from our colleague room rates in the Set Hotels
- You can use the F&B discount and Akasha product discount we have in the hotel.
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We stimulate our colleagues to go to work by bike.
- What about sports? Join our company hockey team. You can also participate in other sport events that are organized throughout the year.
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also to play and have fun together!
This fulltime internship entails 38 working hours per week. Your working hours will be mainly between office hours 9:00 – 17:00 hrs. (Occasionally working outside office hours might be required). We offer a compensation of 400 euros per month including travel expenses.
Do you have interest in this exciting & learning full internship and are you open for the hectic pace of a luxury lifestyle hotel? Then we would like to receive your CV and motivation via . For further information about the hotel please refer to our website or our Facebook page.