food and beverage trainee, art’otel amsterdam per April 2017
tired of a templated job?
longing to make your creativity count?
ready to help shape the future of hospitality?
if the answers are ‘yes’ then we’re looking for you!
are you a student and do you have:
- energy, enthusiasm and creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit
- the ability to inspire teams to excel in creating the ultimate guest experience
- preferably experience within the hotel industry
- a passion for art, culture and lifestyle
if you do, we can offer you a unique opportunity to develop your career in a vibrant new environment and help us deliver a guest experience like no other
Key tasks & responsibilities:Responsibilities
- Anticipate guest’s needs wherever possible and react to these to enhance guest’s satisfaction
- Ensure guests are greeted politely and food & beverage orders requested by the guests are served at the correct temperature within the correct time frame
- Report any guest complaints, comments or problems to your manager or supervisor on duty
- Actively engage in your own personal development to benefit the business and improving your personal skills
- Perform other above related activities commissioned by superior
- Follow all restaurant procedures to deliver outstanding service to our guests
- Consistently offer professional, attentive and friendly service to our guests and colleagues alike
- Ensure a high level of general knowledge of restaurant service techniques, all menu items, drinks and speciality items offered in the restaurant & bar department
- Serve the guests in the restaurant this includes, advising the guests on menu options, taking orders, preparing simples dishes and serving dishes and drinks to guests.
- Preparing the mise en place
- Cleaning of the tables and working area
Health and Safety
- Proactively interact with our guests
- Anticipate on guests’ needs wherever possible, and to take action to enhance guest satisfaction
Join us!Contact details:
- Have extensive knowledge of the hotel and the company’s security and health & safety procedures
- Exercise care, attention and caution in dealing with guests, colleagues and hotel property
- Be aware of, and comply with, all relevant food safety acts
Human Resources Manager