Are you looking for an internship where you can not only learn a lot but also make a real impact on the success of the company? We are a small communication and design start-up going through our first expansion, which means that you will get to work with real projects, real clients, real deadlines and real business challenges. From the first day you’ll be one of the team.
You will be involved in a wide range of projects, from corporate and marketing comms, to social media and multimedia production. There is much diversity in our work as well friendly and close contact with clients – a fantastic learning environment. If you don't shy away from responsibility, love a good challenge and enjoy learning – you are going to have a great time here!
- Create content for various channels on various subjects, including website content, press-releases, articles for magazines;
- Help with creating narratives and scripts for films and animations;
- Develop a social media strategy for our company and implement it;
- Help in the development and implementation of various (integrated) communication projects for clients;
- Work with a design intern to achieve collaborative results.
- Available for 32-40 hours a week;
- Studying in the 3rd or 4th year towards achieving a BA degree in communication, marketing communication, or similar;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Outstanding spoken and written English;
- Excellent writing skills and desire to learn to write for different media and target groups.
- Inquisitive & willing to push own boundaries;
- Willing to learn & adapt;
- Responsible & great social skills;
- Ambitious & initiative-taking;
- Organized, thorough & with an eye for detail.
What We Offer
A chance to work with a small, friendly, ambitious and happy team, flexible working conditions, a fair remuneration and an opportunity to get an across-the-board communication experience.