International Sales & Marketing Internship in Utrecht
For our international contact center located in Utrecht, the Netherlands, 5CA is looking to hire a Sales & Marketing intern. Working from the Utrecht office, the Sales & Marketing intern will support the Sales & Marketing team in its (digital) lead generation and sales activities.
5CA provides customer support on behalf of various clients in the video game, consumer electronics, and e-commerce industries. The sales & marketing intern will support the sales & marketing team in acquiring new business from those industries.
- Supporting 5CA's online lead generation activities through:
- Blogging / Content creation
- Social media campaigns
- Website conversion optimization
- Supporting the sales team with backoffice activities
- Creating price quotes
- Developing sales materials
- Coordinating sales events
- Arranging sales & marketing materials for events
- Booking travel arrangements and accommodations
- Excellent in English, both written and spoken
- In the process of obtaining a degree in Sales, Marketing, International Business, or other relevant field
- No '9-to-5 mentality'
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Being a quick learner capable of picking up and adapting to new technologies rapidly
- Tech-savvy with a passion for all things digital
- Basic knowledge of Digital Marketing, SEO, and Blogging is required
- Basic knowledge of SEA and social media marketing is highly valued
- Available for 32 – 40 hours per week
- An internship within an innovative company where new initiatives are always welcome
- A highly diverse working environment with colleagues from all over the globe
- A dynamic working environment with a strong emphasis on innovation and technology
- The opportunity to further develop your skills in sales and marketing
- Possibility of a permanent position after graduating
- Internship compensation
Submit your cover letter and CV before 31 July 2016.
- Stage, Afstudeerstage