RockBoost is looking for new members to join our unstoppable growing team! We are a young growth hacking startup located in Rotterdam. We consult a large range of clients to help them achieve exponential growth.
Are you looking for/know someone looking for a new challenge?
Currently we are mainly looking for students for a full time internship but there is also the possibility to work part-time (16 hours per week) next to your Bachelor/Masters.
What you'll do:
- You'll get One Metric that Matters and you will show us the way
- Work with prestigious clients and help them achieve their growth
- Help our clients manage, update and optimize their growth engines
- Test many different potential growth hacks, and see what works
- Grow our in house tool set for testing and driving growth
- Find and apply research to support your arguments
What you need to succeed:
- You love and live to learn
- You think in terms of processes and structures
- You are among the top students from your university
- Data doesn't scare you but nor does creativity
- Comfortable with being online
- You don't mind having a laugh or two
- Have the mindset of launch now, perfect later
- You will fail and you will fail hard but that's ok
- Challenge others so we improve as a team
- If you deliver results the sky is the limit
- Fluent in English and preferably Dutch too
- Preferably you are a 3rd year student or Master Student (or about to start a Master)