Internship Project Assistant Risk – Product...
Are you enthusiastic about product responsibility? Apply for an internship at Ahold!
At the Ahold Group in...
For a period of six months beginning June 2016 – December...
Internship Project Assistant Risk – Product Integrity
Ahold, an extraordinary company
- Are you enthusiastic about product responsibility? Apply for an internship at Ahold!
- At the Ahold Group in Zaandam
- For a period of six months beginning June 2016 – December 2016
Ahold is an international group of quality supermarkets in the United States and Europe. The foundation of our company is selling great food – this is what we are known for and is our core business. We provide customers with great value and a convenient and innovative shopping experience with a wide range of products and healthy choices. Our vision is to offer all of our stakeholders – our customers, employees, suppliers, shareholders, and the communities we serve – better choice, better value, better life, every day. We are committed to acting responsibly in all that we do.
The Product Integrity (PI) department at Ahold Group is responsible for issues related to the sourcing of safe and responsible products. This means looking at food and non-food safety, social compliance, and product responsibility across the supply chain. The Product Integrity department implements the responsible product priorities within Ahold’s Responsible Retailing strategy.
The assignment/key result areas
- Help to further develop a risk analysis tool and process for social, environmental and animal welfare sustainability issues along the supply chains of our main food and non-food product categories
- Help analyze sustainability issues in our supply chains
- Advice on the implementation of environmental sustainability in our supply chains
- Support PI team on a case-by-case project basis
- Academic level: Masters degree student- preferably in social sciences, business/supply chain or development studies
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge or experience in product responsibility
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Flexible, pro-active and independent
- Only for students! We can’t offer internships to persons who aren’t registered to an educational institute
- Challenging and interesting internship for a period of six months
- Introduction in a leading, international retail organization
- On-the-job training and support in product integrity issues
- Paid internship (€ 500 / 4 weeks) and travel expenses.
Please upload your resume, including grade transcripts of your university, and your motivation in English at www.jobs.ahold.com.